Softcover: The Stoner’s Travel Guide to Upper Michigan
Available Now. Most Orders Ship Within 72 Hours!
ISBN: 979-8-9865170-0-1 | View on Bowker BOOKWIRE
First Edition Softcover, Perfect Bound, July 2022
Book measures 5.5″ x 8.5″.
Each book weighs approximately 6.51 oz / .407 lbs
129 pages: 119 b&w pages / 10 color pages / 46 Illustrations.
Upper Michigan is an Incredible Spot for Stoners!
Besides all the Dispensaries popping up in the last few years, there are:
- Exciting new Cannabis Festivals.
- Wacky man made attractions.
- Hundreds of miles of Great Lakes beaches.
- A fabulous off road and blacktop bike scene.
- 14 Wilderness areas and Unique natural attractions.
- World class trout streams and Great Lakes fishing.
- Canoeing, Kayaking, and over 200 waterfalls.
- Reasonable Motel rates
- off the chart camping, including very cheap or free camping.
This book explores the quirky offbeat places that the Cannabis lover can appreciate the best. Take a deep dive into the fantastic lesser known natural areas throughout the UP. Come on Stoners, It’s time to explore Upper Michigan, the new “Stoner Mecca”.
No Personalization, Personalized by Gene