Softcover: The Stoner’s Travel Guide to Upper Michigan
Available Now. Most Orders Ship Within 72 Hours!
ISBN: 979-8-9865170-0-1 | View on Bowker BOOKWIRE
First Edition Softcover, Perfect Bound, July 2022
Book measures 5.5″ x 8.5″.
Each book weighs approximately 6.51 oz / .407 lbs
129 pages: 119 b&w pages / 10 color pages / 46 Illustrations.
Sample 1: Copyright Page, Table of Contents, Introduction
Sample 2: Chapter 2, Dispensaries
Sample 3: Chapter 11, Michigan Nature Association & Chapter 12, Waterfalls
Upper Michigan is an Incredible Spot for Stoners!
Besides all the Dispensaries popping up in the last few years, there are:
- Exciting new Cannabis Festivals.
- Wacky man made attractions.
- Hundreds of miles of Great Lakes beaches.
- A fabulous off road and blacktop bike scene.
- 14 Wilderness areas and Unique natural attractions.
- World class trout streams and Great Lakes fishing.
- Canoeing, Kayaking, and over 200 waterfalls.
- Reasonable Motel rates
- off the chart camping, including very cheap or free camping.
This book explores the quirky offbeat places that the Cannabis lover can appreciate the best. Take a deep dive into the fantastic lesser known natural areas throughout the UP. Come on Stoners, It’s time to explore Upper Michigan, the new “Stoner Mecca”.
No Personalization, Personalized by Gene
There are no reviews yet.